The Saint Francis Annual Fund is the cornerstone of Blessed Sacrament School’s fundraising efforts that allows us to invest added resources and provide new opportunities for our exceptional child-centered program. Your single contribution has the power to impact the educational experience of all Blessed Sacrament students as well as the remarkable work of all BSS teachers. It signals your confidence in our mission to inspire confident, compassionate, spiritual, independent, and creative thinkers who embrace lifelong learning.
This year's Annual Fund goal is $55,000. Your participation is a valuable sign of your belief in our mission and a signal of your pride in your Blessed Sacrament experience. We thank our parents, parishioners, alumni, faculty, staff, former parents, and grandparents who tirelessly support our efforts each year.
5 BENEFITS OF DONATING TO THE SAINT FRANCIS ANNUAL FUND
1. ENABLE BSS to invest in opportunities that create a child-centered learning experiences just right for every student.
2. PROVIDE our dedicated faculty with professional development opportunities to promote educational innovation and academic excellence;
3. INVEST in classroom technologies that ensure the use of leading-edge technology for teaching and learning;
4. EXPAND tuition assistance so all children have the opportunity of a Blessed Sacrament School education;
5. IMMEDIATE impact on the financial health and long-term stability of our school.